This block, by the tracks that arrived in 1852, was built by Henry Ramsey and Charles Joy, in 1886. The Brick Block was, most likely, the first business block to have a rail side landing to facilitate the loading and unloading of goods.
Various businesses have occupied the building that utilized the railroad for transportation of goods such as salt, flour, furniture, and furnaces to name a few. In 1923, the Brick Block was purchased by Rhett Scruggs and converted into apartments. While the building has had many owner since then, it is still and apartment house today.
Source: White Mountain Trader (pdf)
Update as of December 2017: The Brick Block was recently purchased and has undergone extensive restorations. We plan to have a picture as soon as it is complete . . .