As part of our building history series, today we take a look at the Original Town House in Northfield, Vermont:
The first Town Hall of Northfield. Site of Northfield Town meetings until 1873. Used as a farm storage building. In 1920’s became “Central Park Garage.” In the 30’s served as the Davis Ford Garage. Acquired by Norwich University in 1973. Restored in 1988.
Source: Building Plaque