Six new Vermont Historical Road Markers are posted:
- “The Comerford Development at Fifteen Mile Falls” in Barnet, Vermont
- “Bradford: James Wilson, Globe Maker” in Bradford, Vermont
- “Site of Log Hut” in Norwich, Vermont
- “First American Platform Scale” in Saint Johsnbury, Vermont
- “St. Johnsbury Trade School” in Saint Johsnbury, Vermont
- “Thaddeus Stevens” in Danville, Vermont
Also, we will be uploading these markers into a Google MyMap so that folks can more readily find them (in the real world that is). We hope to have this feature up in the next few weeks . . . stay tuned.